Go directly to all the Guess the Train Videos – Click Here
Go directly to the Fun Facts and History about each engine – Click Here
Go directly to My Thomas and Friends Episodes I have made – Click Here
Thomas & Friends Video Series
1. It was released in 1993 and discontinued in 1996.
2. The Brakevan has two roof colors, black and brown.
3. The 1994 Yearbook misspells the Troublesome Brakevan’s name as Troublesome Breakvan (spell).
4. Here is a quote straight from the “Thomas Wooden Railway Wikia”:
“In Germany, it is called the Güterwagen, which translates as “freight van.”
5. The face on the Troublesome Breakvan is the same face printed on the super rare White-Face Troublesome Truck.
Like many of you, Thomas and Friends videos were watched on a daily basis. My parents purchased many of the different trains and accessories which I still have. I use these trains along with some vintage pieces I find to make my Thomas videos.
Please visit my Thomas & Friends youtube channel to view all of my videos which include:
Thomas and Friends Video Remakes
Thomas and Friends Guess the train video series
My own scripted and produced Thomas videos
Thomas and Friends collection’s videos
Thomas and Friends unboxing videos
Thomas and Friends character discussion videos
Thank you for watching, subscribing, and liking my videos.